Past Events: It just keeps getting better
We have thrown wild parties for New York's creative crowd since 2003. Our events are usually marked by intriguing themes, stellar entertainment, wildly costumed guests and an overall "magic" vibe. Here are some highlights:
- The ONLY public dance parties ever thrown at the oldest bathhouse in NYC, with live gypsy & brass music, pierogies and vodka for everyone
- Dazzling vintage-themed dance parties, with live 1920s hot jazz and 1940s swing bands, bawdy burlesque and social dancing lessons
- A costumed ball referencing turn-of-century Paris salons, held in a historic 19th century Gramercy Park mansion, which attracted Jean-Paul Gaultier himself as a paying party guest
- A party curated as a trip through the 20th century and beyond with scorching live music, silent film, blazing burlesque, hot dance and performance art to make you swoon
- A wild circus throwdown in a 1920s wood-and-mirrors traveling tent, with aerial, burlesque, fire spinners, stilt walkers and live drummers
You will find detailed party descriptions and photos for a few favorite (and most photogenic) events in the list to the left. Enjoy your exploration of our glittering crazy world, and get on the mailing list to be the first to know of our future party plans.
The most recent photos are always in our group Flickr pool -- do you have any to add?